We’re all busy.
For those times when you aren’t able to give at church, we are happy to provide the opportunity to give online.
Before proceeding, please read the following:
- CLG uses PayPal to process its online payments
- PayPal is 100% secure. If you are uncomfortable, feel free to give via traditional methods.
- If you have a PayPal account, your full donation will go to CLG.
- If you do not have a PayPal account you may still use this method, but PayPal will deduct a small service charge. To avoid this, we recommend that you set up a PayPal account, or use this service only for occasional giving.
Please note that unless otherwise specified, all donations received will go toward our general fund.
- Click the ‘Donate’ button below, which will take you to PayPal’s secure website.
- Fill in the amount of your donation and click “Update Total”.
- To use a credit or debit card, click “Continue” and enter your information when requested or, if you already have a PayPal account, log into your account to complete the transaction. (Card information stays within the PayPal secure system and is not seen by the church.)
- On the page asking you to review your donation, you may designate a particular fund or project by clicking on the “Please designate purpose of gift” link and typing the fund or project name. If no fund is designated, your donation will go to support the work and ongoing ministries of Church of the Living God.
- Your receipt will be sent by PayPal to your email address immediately.